In this section you will find information about our very active and supportive P & C Association.
Our P & C aims to:
- foster and promote the interests of students at the school
- foster parent-teacher-student understanding and communication
- foster friendship within the school community
- foster and encourage active and open communication between the school and the local community
- assist in the improvement and maintenance of the school facilities
- play an important role in the decision making process of the school
- fundraise to provide the best possible resources and equipment for our students.
Our P&C always welcomes new members and helpers so please contact us with your ideas of offers of help.
P&C Executive Committee
President: Rochelle Murray
Vice President: Emma Perriman
Treasurer: Alan Taylor
Secretary: Amanda Jarret